When using web browsers like Google Chrome, accidentally closing multiple tabs you had open or windows is a common occurrence. Depending on what you were looking up or working on, closing these tabs may cause you to panic! However, there’s no need to. Follow our restore tabs Chrome tutorial below to learn how to restore Google Chrome window tabs.
How To Restore Tabs On Chrome
Method 1: Restore Closed Tab
- Step 1: Right click on the top of your Google Chrome Browser.
- Step 2: Click “Reopen closed tab”, as shown below.
- Step 3: After clicking, previously closed tabs will open.
Method 2: Go To Your Browser History
- Step 1: Click on the three dots on the upper right corner of your Google Chrome browser window.
- Step 2: Hover over “History”, as shown below.
- Step 3: Click on the sites which you want to reopen.
Method 3: Continue Where You Left Off
- Step 1: Click on the three dots on the top right of your browser.
- Step 2: Choose “Settings”.
- Step 3: Go down to the “On startup” section.
- Step 4: To restore Google Chrome tabs where you left off, choose “Continue where you left off”.
Typical Reasons To Restore Google Chrome Tabs
You Accidentally Closed Your Tabs
Whether at work or shopping online, it’s easy to accidentally close Google Chrome tabs. If you were doing something important, you may even panic! However, you can retrieve what you were doing by restoring Chrome tabs.
Your Google Chrome Stopped Responding
For anyone that has used Chrome, you’ve likely experienced the “Not Responding” browser message. Typically, this is caused by a poor Wi-Fi connection. When this occurs, you have to force your tabs to close. Luckily, when you reopen Chrome, there’s usually a button that pops up to restore your tabs.
View What Sites Your Partner Or Family Was On
If you, your partner, and/or family use the same computer, you may be curious as to what tabs they closed and the sites they browsed. Whatever your motives for looking may be, you can use the methods mentioned before to restore them.
Well, that’s our restore tabs Chrome tutorial, detailing how to restore tabs on Chrome. Next time you need to restore Google Chrome tabs, make sure to follow our step-by-step guide.
Recent Blog – Android Safe Mode: What Is It And How To Use It