THE GOOD – A great monitoring app for beginners. Easy to set up and use. Keylogger captures keystrokes performed. Works on all Android phones and iPhones.
THE BAD – Can’t recover Viber messages on iPhones. No call recording. Dashboard needs an upgrade but works anyway.
THE BOTTOM LINE – You’ll get the data you need and best of all, you won’t waste time or money!
Cell Phone Monitoring Software
PhoneSpector phone monitoring app is the best cell phone monitoring app for all Androids and iPhones. It was able to collect nearly 100% of all data and information residing on the mobile devices we tested. It extracted nearly 98% of all deleted text messages, photos, and videos. It also accessed Snapchat and Facebook messages, with no rooting or jailbreaking required.
We found that it wasn’t too difficult to install or use, and while there was a slight slowdown of the mobile device while it was running, it wasn’t enough for us to notice. In fact, the only reason we knew the application was on the phone is because we were performing our timed tests and diagnostics. Overall, the app functioned flawlessly.
PhoneSpector allows the user to view virtually everything on the target cell phone or tablet from your own device. Once downloaded, the software establishes a remote connection with the monitored device and uploads the data to a secure online account. You are then able to view everything uploaded from your user dashboard.
How It Works
PhoneSpector’s installation is quick and easy. In three steps, you will have access to information on the monitored phone.
- Text the download link to the phone you want to monitor.
- The activated link installs automatically.
- Sign in to your online account from your cell phone, tablet, or laptop to view data anywhere, anytime!
Once installed, the software pulls contacts, photos, texts, calls, social media accounts, and videos within minutes.
PhoneSpector’s newest features include;
- Keylogger: The keylogger records every keystroke and entry on the monitored phone. It easily captured usernames and passwords to every account we accessed on the phone. Typed messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Skype are all recorded and uploaded to your secure online account where you can view them the same way you view your bank statement or credit card statement.
- Social Media: In previous versions, PhoneSpector was able to capture only snippets of incoming social media messages. In the new version 7, it now collects entire incoming and outgoing messages from Facebook. Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Enhanced GPS: The upgraded GPS function allows you to locate a device more accurately than previous versions and provides location to within just a few feet in most cases.
- Easy Installation: App download and installation has been upgraded to better deal with new Android and iPhone OS releases. A few more permissions were added by the device manufacturers, but PhoneSpector ensures seamless and continuous monitoring. You don’t have to root the Android device and you won’t get locked out of iCloud.
The Top Cell Phone Monitoring App Of 2021… Here’s Why
Being the best monitoring app on the market, PhoneSpector boasts 2021’s most cutting edge technology.
Its super advanced features include being able to:
- GPS tracking of the latest iPhone and Android smartphones, and operating systems.
- Read texts and iMessages (even deleted texts)
- View all Facebook messages and images
- See Snapchat messages
- View photos and videos
- Access social media accounts installed on the phone
- Read emails (even deleted ones)
- View browser history
- Access contacts
Some of the things that set PhoneSpector apart from the typical spy apps is the fact that it’s easy to install and use, its advanced features, and their excellent customer service team. Along with this, PhoneSpector will not:
- Decrease battery life
- Show pop-up notifications
- Show the app icon on the phone screen
Essentially, anything that might give the target phone owner an idea that the phone is being tracked. With these advantages of PhoneSpector, it’s definitely the front runner in being the best cell phone monitoring app of 2020.
Features and Benefits of PhoneSpector Cell Phone Monitoring App:
- Text messages & SMS messages: Text messages that are sent or received from the device can be recovered. The information will include the date and time of the text, the phone number and the contents of the message itself. Even messages the user deletes will be accessible to the dashboard once the software is on the target phone.
- iMessages: On iPhones and iPads, the program will backup iMessages that are sent or received. Like the text message function, it will extract old and deleted text messages from the Apple device including the exact message, date, time, etc.
- Calls: The dashboard records incoming and outgoing calls, and logs history. As well as the date, time, and duration of the call.
- GPS location: The GPS tracking system of PhoneSpector tracks the phone within 50 feet of its actual location. The location of the phone will be viewed on Google Maps with a pinpoint. The coordinates are updated every 10 minutes.
- Photos: All photos, new, deleted, and old, will be displayed for you in your online control panel. As with all other information gathered by PhoneSpector, you will be able to see all of your photos on your computer and other devices.
- Videos: Videos recorded on the target phone are available to view in your online dashboard.
- Calendar Events: Previous, old, and new events saved on the phone’s calendar will be recovered and downloaded to the online control panel.
- Social Media Access: Click on Facebook Messenger conversations to see all of the messages between participants. You can also view direct messages on Snapchat, Instagram, WeChat, WhatsApp, and Kik.
- PhoneSpector Dashboard: The dashboard is an easy-to-use online overview of all data collected from the phone. The menu on the left provides quick and easy navigation.
This best cell phone spy app is compatible with the latest iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones, and operating systems. This is an important feature as the cell phone market is constantly changing.
- All iPads
- iPhone 5 – 13
- iOS 7 – 15
- Compatible with Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, and Motorola smartphones.
- Android 3 – 11
Having a monitoring app that is compatible with the latest phone models and systems is crucial. Most new iPhones, Android smartphones, and operating systems have new security features preventing others from accessing another’s phone. However, with PhoneSpector, you’ll be able to remotely view the data from these phones with no obstacles.
When iOS 12 came out in 2018, a new security feature was added, USB restricted mode. When this feature is enabled, any USB device will be locked out of the iPhone if it’s connected for more than an hour. This to prevent hackers, police, and others from spying on the iPhone and stealing personal information. Because of this, it has made it harder for anyone to track an iPhone, unless you use a remote monitoring app like PhoneSpector.
PhoneSpector’s Facebook monitoring feature is extremely user friendly and helpful when trying to get as much information as you possibly can off a target device. The dashboard is laid out well, in an easy to read format where messages are shown in the order they are sent and received. Out of all the app’s that were tested, PhoneSpector’s Facebook Monitoring app was the best one I used.
PhoneSpector’s GPS tracker feature will enable you to track a mobile device to within 50 feet of its actual location. PhoneSpector uploads the GPS coordinates once every 15 minutes, allowing you to keep accurate track of the mobile device no matter where it goes.
Text Message Listing
The text message function of PhoneSpector will give you an exact copy of every text message that was sent or received from the monitored device.
As you can see from the screenshot to the left, you will be able to see the telephone number that the text message was sent to or received from. An exact copy of the message is provided, along with the date and time the message was sent to received.
While PhoneSpector’s software was easy to install, we still had some questions. PhoneSpector’s support team passed our customer service test, which we conduct with every review. We spoke to a very nice and helpful woman who walked us through the process and answered all of our questions.
If you haven’t already come to the same conclusion, we’ll then spell it out for you. PhoneSpector is 2021’s best cell phone monitoring app available! With all of their advanced features mentioned above plus a great customer support team and software compatibility, PhoneSpector is a top-notch monitoring app to get.
Do you want to know more about PhoneSpector? Visit their website https://phonespector.com/