Love gaming? Have a PS4? Then, you likely want to stream your gameplay to your friends and fellow video game addicts. The most popular channels to stream PS4 gaming sessions to are YouTube and Twitch. Below, we describe the step-by-step process of how to stream on PS4.
How To Stream On Twitch From PS4
Before starting the below steps, make sure you have the Twitch app on your PlayStation 4. You can find it by going to the PlayStation Store and searching Twitch.
- Step 1: Go to the PlayStation 4 game that you want to stream on Twitch.
- Step 2: Click on Share.
- Step 3: Select Broadcast
- Step 3: Choose Twitch.
- Step 4: Log into your Twitch account or create one if you don’t have an account already.
- Step 5: On your broadcast page, name your broadcast title and set other streaming features.
- Step 6: Click Start Broadcasting.
How To Stream On PS4 To YouTube
- Step 1: Go to Settings ￫ Your PlayStation Network ￫ Link With Other Services.
- Step 2: Select YouTube, and sign into your account.
- Step 3: Then, go to the game that you want to stream.
- Step 4: Choose Share.
- Step 5: Select Broadcast Gameplay.
- Step 5: Click on YouTube.
- Step 6: Set your broadcast title and streaming options.
- Step 7: Choose Start Broadcasting.
If you’re broadcasting from a PS4 Pro to YouTube, the broadcast quality can go up to 1080p, but it does depend on the network traffic.
How To Stream From PS4 To Facebook
As of recent, PS4 users can no longer stream their gameplay to Facebook. No explanation was given.
Pro Tip: Now you can Stream to Twitch, YouTube and many other providers in a hassle free manner with OBS VPS on a Hosted Citrix VDI from Apps4Rent, a reputed service provider for hosting application software in the cloud.
Now you know how to stream on PS4 to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch. With whatever game you’re playing, whether it be Fortnite or Battlefield V, have fun!