Auto Forward is a cell phone monitoring application used by many parents who want to monitor the cell phone activities and online usage of their children. It is also widely used by employers to manage the productivity and location of employees.
This product has been on the market for more than 7 years and has proven to be among the best monitoring apps you can purchase.
Auto Forward allows you to see almost everything that takes place on a monitored phone or tablet. This includes call logs, text messages (iMessages and SMS texts), online browser history, device GPS location, and more.
How Does Auto Forward Work?
Auto Forward works by remotely connecting to the target device and extracting the data to your private online account. All you have to do is follow three simple steps.
Three Easy Steps:
- Purchase – Get the best Auto Forward Package for you. They offer Basic and Pro packages for a one-time fee (no hidden charges). Make sure to base your purchase on the type of device you are looking to monitor.
- Download & Install – Follow the installation instructions provided by the company. It involves using an OTA (Over-The-Air) link to download the app to the phone you want to keep track of.
- Login & Monitor – From any internet-enabled device, log into your Auto Forward account. If installed properly, you will be able to see the target device’s data on your control panel.
Auto Forward Spy App Features
- Text Messages: Monitor iMessages, SMS messages, and private messages (even deleted ones). View all content including text, contacts, and media.
- Messaging Apps: View messages on apps such as WhatsApp, Kik, Messenger, Hangouts, LINE, Skype, and Telegram.
- Call History: View a phone’s call history including phone numbers dialed and call duration.
- Social Media: Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram messages.
- Keylogger: Captures all keystrokes executed on the target device including usernames and passwords.
- Emails: View the contents of, and the sender and receiver of all email messages.
- GPS: Track the real-time location of the target device.
- Photos & Videos: All photos and videos stored on the target device.
- Web Browser History: See every website visited as well as online searches.
- Remote Locking – Lock the device if it is stolen or lost.
- Remote Uninstall – Uninstall Auto Forward by sending an SMS to the phone.
- Stealth Camera – Remotely take a picture using the camera of the target phone.
Is Auto Forward legal To Use?
Yes, it is completely legal to use Auto Forward in the following situations:
- A parent or guardian monitoring their child’s device that is younger than 18 years old.
- An employer monitoring employees’ company-owned devices with their knowledge and permission.
- Monitoring a loved one’s device with their knowledge and permission.
It’s also advisable to check your local and state laws regarding device monitoring and spying.
Auto Forward: The Best Spy and Monitoring App?
Based on our research of Auto Forward and using the app, we have to say Auto Forward is one of the BEST monitoring and spy apps on the market today. They have been around since the beginning, and truly understand the needs and wants of their customers.
Some key things that set Auto Forward apart from the rest include:
- Superb Customer Service: Their customer support representatives are fantastic and knowledgeable. They can easily answer customer questions no matter how technical.
- Essential Features: Auto Forward includes all of the necessary features needed to monitor any device. They continuously update their features and apps to meet the needs of their customers. For example, being able to monitor Snapchat and Instagram messages.
- No Surprises: With Auto Forward, there are no surprises that arise for customers. The packages they offer are a one-time payment with no extra fees. Also, when a new Auto Forward update comes along, the app will automatically update without paying for it.
After researching this product, we noticed that it receives a lot of praise from customers, especially parents. Here is one of the many great reviews Auto Forward received:
My son has a habit of getting himself in trouble. Whether it’s sneaking out, cutting class, or just getting into some mischief with his friends, he was just one of those kids who always found trouble wherever he went. As a mom, this scared me and I wanted to make sure I could keep tabs on him and stop this kind of behavior before anything serious happened. I installed Auto Forward onto his phone in an effort to watch what he does and it worked like a charm! I now feel much better about letting him go out with his friends again. – Justine